Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
AEG Motorhomes are happy to offer Safeguard Insurance on all of our Motorhomes. They have over 30 years' experience and over 20,000 motorhomes insured, you can be assured that Safeguard, understand motorhome insurance needs.
How Safeguard can help you
- UK & European breakdown cover (for motorhomes less than 20 years old).
- European cover is included as standard.
- Unlimited windscreen and body glass replacement cover (excess applies for replacement, but not for repair).
- New for old motorhome replacement - where you have owned the motorhome since it was first registered and it is less than two years old with less than 15,000 recorded miles on the clock.
- Permanently-fitted audio or communication equipment cover gives you unlimited cover for the manufacturer’s original standard equipment. A £1,000 limit applies for other permanently-fitted equipment.
- £500 portable generator cover, where the generator is used solely in connection with your insured motorhome and is contained in, or connected to, the vehicle at the time of the incident giving rise to a claim.
Safeguard Special Offer - 12 Months Insurance for the Price of 10
How to get 12 Months' Insurance for the Price of 10?
This special offer is exclusive to new customers who get a quote and take out that cover between 1st January 2014 and 1st January 2016. It's not available online so simply call us on 0800 588 4986 and give the name of the dealership where you discovered this offer.
The offer will be applied as a 17% discount. If you choose to pay by direct debit, your discount will be applied to each of your 12 monthly payments on a pro rata basis.
Please note, the offer excludes fees, charges and any other products purchased - and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. This offer may be withdrawn at any time so call today on 0800 588 4986 to get 12 months' insurance for the price of 10.
Safeguard is a division of Swinton Group Limited, registered in England number 756681. Connected for the purposes of the insurance companies regulations 1994 to Covea Insurance plc. Registered Office: Swindon House, 6 Great Marlborough Street, Manchester M1 5SW. Calls to this number from a BT Landline are free, other providers may charge. Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. AEG Motorhomes do not supply insurance.