Auto-Sleepers Broadway FB Only £60,995!
For many years our customers have desired the introduction of a fixed French bed model on a 3500kg chassis whilst crucially retaining the absolute luxury Auto-Sleepers are renowned for. A generously proportioned front lounge blends through a fully featured kitchen into a luxurious feature bedroom with spacious side washroom which boasts a separate shower all delivered across a flat level floor for full practicality.
- Berths 4
- Rear belted seats 0
- Profile Type Low
- Overall length 7165mm23'6"
- Overall width, mirrors folded 2320mm7'7"
- Overall width, mirrors extended 2690mm8'10"
- Overall height, with TV aerial 2930mm9'7"
- Maximum Technically Permissable Laden Mass (MTPLM) (a)160bhp
- Mass in Running Order (MRO) (b) *160bhp
- User Payload (=a-b) **160bhp
- Essential Habitation Equipment160bhp
- Maximum Towing Weight ***160bhp
- Grade 3 Thermally Insulated
- Winter Pack Protection Upgrade
- 20 Litre Liquid Capacity Under Floor Mounted LPG Gas Tank
- 30w Solar Panel* (Upgrade to 80w Available)
- External Skirt Locker
- Full GRP Body with Scratch & Impact Resistant Platinum Sides
- Opening Wind-Up Skyview Window
- Panoramic Wind-Up Heki Roof Light
- Thule (Omnistor) Canopy Awning*
- Full Spectrum Reversing Camera with Permanent Feed*
- Alloy Wheels* plus Spare Wheel & Carrier
- Colour-Coded Front Bumper with LED Daytime Running Lights*
- External Gas BBQ& 230v Mains Socket
- Fully Featured Kitchens with Worktop Extensions
- Choice of 5 New Moonstone Colour Schemes
- Reflex Foam Upholstery throughout & Memory Foam Mattresses
*Premium Upgrade Pack
- Front Double 2100x1220mm6'11"x4'0"
- Rear Double 1860x1370mm6'1"x4'6"
- Premium Pack - Alloy Wheels, Cab Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Thule Omnistor Awning, Colour Reversing Camera, 30w Solar Panel, LED Daytime running lights, Front Fog Lights £2,500.00
- Overcab Luton Upgrade £840.00
- Winter Pack - Fresh & Waste Water Tank Heater Blanket, Concertina Cab Blinds in Lieu of Cab Curtains, Truma Combi Heater Upgrade, Wheel Arch Insulation Blankets £295.00
- 2 Additional rear travelling seats with three point seat-belts £1,000.00
* The Mass In Running Order is the mass of the unladen vehicle including a 75kg allowance for the driver plus engine coolants and 90% of the fuel, gas and water tanks capacity.
** The Maximum User Payload includes:
Conventional load, is the allowance for passengers
Essential habitation equipment includes items and/or fluids required for safe and proper functioning of the habitation equipment.
Optional equipment is items available from the manufacturer over and above the standard specification.
Personal effects, items not effected by the above.
*** The Gross Train Weight must not be exceeded, please consult with your dealer for more detailed information on towing.