- Hi Mathew
Just like to say a big thank you to you & your staff for your help over the past few months sorting our new Motorhome we are looking forward
To our first trip this weekend we are also pleased with all the extras we ordered & the advise you have given us & the way it was presented to us on Saturday
Regards Jeremy Smith
- For the attention of the Motorhome Aftersales Department
"I have just had a superb customer experience at AEG. Nothing was too much trouble everything was done with a smile and a very helpful attitude. Would I recommend them to carry out services you bet. Well done, pity other companies cannot operate in the same way. will I come back and use them again? certainly".
- Hi Matthew,
Just a short note to thank both Derek and yourself for all the assistance given to us on Tuesday past. The information given to us by Derek was excellent and neither of you were in any hurry to "get rid" of us. We really appreciated being taken to the campsite, and we spent two very comfortable nights in our new motorhome. The Registration Certificate arrived whilst we were over in England.
Both Daphne and I are excited and looking forward to many happy holidays and week-ends in our Swift 644, as is our son and his family. We will certainly be recommending AEG to our friends and acquaintances.
Sam and Daphne
- Well done all, and thank you.
“I bought my Swift Escape Motorhome last year and have taken my baby in for it’s first service. Fantastic service from Howard and Gavin, I’m so delighted with the aftercare even more so from the team that keep me on the road. It’s not just Swift they look after, so have a look, they do what they say on the packet!”
- It was our first experience of buying a motorhome and we found AEGM offered a very friendly and efficient service from all of the team.
- We purchased our first motorhome from AEGM in June 2012, Howard the sales manager recommended the the Peugeot Symbol Autosleeper model as an ideal first motorhome for us after listening to our requirements and we can now say he was right and was more than helpful in adding the modifications we needed as part of the deal, also the twelve month warranty was a big factor in purchasing from AEGM. As this was our first motorhome the experience has been a little fraught at times due to the wettest summer and a few teething problems with the motorhome, but on the plus side we have always had a very friendly response and excellent aftersales service from all the staff, M.D Jason, his wife Beverley, Sales manager Howard, Technical & aftersales Gavin, also Matthew, Mark and technician John who have all dealt both promptly and efficiently with all our teething problems, repairs and any advice needed without making us feel we were being a nuisance. Such as when we found we could not hookup to the mains late on a Friday night before going away on the Saturday and phoned both Gavin and Howard who advised us to bring it in on the Saturday morning as a priority, we took it in at 8.30am to find both Gavinand Matthew had been waiting since 8.00am to deal with it. We would use AEG Motorhomes again and recommend them to any one purchasing either a new or used motorhome and for any repairs.
Mr & Mrs Totney
- Very good customer service - Matthew at AEGM. Motorhome in for service, dispute with Fiat as to whether it was under warranty. A number of telephone calls made, Matthew returned calls, chased Fiat, Kept me informed at all times and sorted the matter out. All of this took 2 + weeks. He could not have done more. He was persistent and I always felt he was on the case. I would recommend this dealer. Many thanks.
- I chose to purchase my Autocruise Accent from AEGM because although 120 miles from home they offered excellent value both with the purchase price and trade in allowance. Their after sales support and communication is the best I've experienced and I have recommended them to several friends.
- Howard, you were easy & reasonable to deal with, with no high pressure tactics.We felt that we got a reasonable price for our part exchange & you were very fair with the accessories that we wanted.Gavin in aftersales was also knowledgable and helpful,especially when it came to refitting the mirror.If when the time comes and your prices are reasonable, we will definately be back for servicing.
Mr & Mrs Leuleu
- AEG Motorhomes have been excellent from our first tentative enquiry, a subsequent purchase and aftersales service. Thoroughly recommended!
- I would like to thank all at AEGM and especially Howard. When I bought our motorhome from you we had excellent service all the way, nothing was too much trouble. We had a few small problems with the motorhome, but these were solved quick and efficiently. cannot compliment the AEGM team enough
- Very helpful with accommodating with change over. no problems apart from that dreaded TV aerial, now sorted.
- Howard was the sales manager when we ordered 659 swift Kon-Tiki, good all round information. Kept us up to date, came in on day off to register our motorhome - really put his self out, deserves plenty of customers. We will be back in future to re-order. Howard was 10 out of 10
- What a lovely company to do business with, no pressure from sales staff, very knowledgeable and honest people. When preparing the vehicle a couple of items needed to be replaced and couldn’t be fitted prior to collection. Howard agreed to collect the vehicle and return it to my home address, which is a round trip of 200 miles… what excellent customer service. A big thanks to Gavin for fitting the parts, nothing was too much trouble, and he always had a smile on his face. I would recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase a motorhome.
- Pleasant friendly service, nothing was too much. Full explanation on everything, could not fault anything
- We could not fault the service provided by AEGM, who made the purchase & collection of the motorhome a pleasure. Nothing was to much trouble for Howard & Gavin. Minor problems were sorted out by Gavin with no stress for us at all. It makes owning the motorhome a pleasure
- All important, welcome offer of a tea or coffee. (wine would be nice but the law doesn't allow it!!) Non-pushy, know'all people appreciated but you have plenty of knowledge. Pleasant clean premises, too far away form home for a daily visit... pity. Love my Trident - she's being well cared for.
- Initially drawn by competitive price. Service efficient & friendly ina relaxed and comfortable atmosphere
- Bought Bessacarr at Malvern Show, and picked up a few days later. Both experiences very positive, Jason Pickerill knowledgeable and helpful on both occasions. Our thanks to you all. Just about to leave in Bessecarr for 4 months in Morocco
- Very satisfied withservice & purchase. I have used the motorhome which we found a very good experience.
- During the 3 visitswe made to AEG Motorhomes, we felt completely relaxed due to the unpressurised friendliness of Howard, Gavin and all the staff. We are extremely happy with our purchase (Swift Lifestyle) The iceing on the cake beingthe 5 new tyres fitted which were not part of the original negotiations. We have already recommended AEG to 2 others, thanks once again
- We had a good day with Howard who we have dealt with before. Nothing was too much trouble, the same can be said of Gavin. The weather was very wet but he done well showing us around. We are very pleased with the Sundance, it's been to spain and back already and are planning the next trip in March 2013. thanks alot team
- Dear Howard and the team, it is indeed a pleasure to write these comments about how professional you dealt with us exchanging of vans, and when we had a problem with little and big things you were straight on it. And indeed to give a mention to Gavin who wasextremely helpful and fixed the problems pronto, also to Jason, who sold us the van and was very helpful
Mr & Mrs Yates
- We found Howard very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. We felt comfortable asking questions and not pressured by him. He did everything he said he would and was very professional. We love our motorhome and would recommend you to friends and family
- We arranged our purchase and trade-in with Howard and was very pleased with all the arrangements. We exchanged motorhomes soon after and all went to plan. At collection we were shown around our new van by Gavin who dealt with all our questions and teething problems immediately. We would not hesitate to contact Howard at AEGM again in the future
- The sales staff were friendly and informative... without being pushy - a characteristic that always sends me running for the exit! I was given all the time I needed to make up my mind
- We are new motorhome users, we received a lot of useful information from you all, bothsales and aftercare... so thank you for that. AEGM will be our first point of call for servicing and if we do think its time to upgrade.
Mr & Mrs Bagnall
- Finding the van we were looking for in such good condition with full service history at a local dealer was great. All staff were very informative and helpful, therefore a deal was quickly and efficiently concluded
- I would like to thank yourself for the professional way you treated me and my wife and also a big thank you to Gavin. Nothing was too much trouble. Won't hesitate to come back
- Howard & Gavin have both given us excellent service especially getting over small teething problems. One time they both worked till 8:30pm one night so we could go away the next morning. Also when I was ill Gavin collected our motorhome, serviced it and brought it back. Great service from both at AEGM
- The experience we had from all your staff was excellent. We will definitely come back to you if we decide to change our van in the future. Special thanks to Howard, Gavin & Jason for the attention we received. I would recommend your company to anyone.
- I am unable to state just how helpful & courteous the staff were at AEG Motorhomes. No hard sell just time to demonstrate and explain all the models and options available. It made for a very pleasant experience which we do not regret at all.
- I would like to thank all the staff at AEG for making our purchase of a motorhome a good and positive experience. They were very efficient, friendly and informative.
- Having purchased our motorhome from you, Swift Suntour, I am satisfied with the vehicle also the aftersales services provided by your team. We had a few niggling bits with this motorhome but everything was sorted out by Howard and his team. After returning from Spain, I would not hesitate to purchase another motorhome from you in the future. Thank you
- I have owned my motorhome for over a year and are very happy with my purchase. Both Howard and Gavin were most helpful with both the purchase and aftercare service, dealing quickly with a small problem for me. I would be happy to use AEGM again knowing that I will not be pressured into buying and would, and have recommended AEGM to friends.
- Good morning Stuart,
I wanted to say thank you for the way items on my snagging list were attended to on Wednesday.
It was a pleasant surprise to find that the whole awning had been replaced.
It reflects very well on your Company that things were dealt with quickly and without any reluctance whatsoever.
I do not have an email address for Beverley so I would be grateful if you would please pass on my thanks to her.