Over the last few years we have invested the time and effort to develop our workshop facility, and today AEG Motorhomes can finally say we are an Approved Dealer!
This is a great achievement for AEG Motorhomes as there are currently over 470 fixed and mobile Approved Workshops across the UK. In order for AEG Motorhomes to be accepted into the Scheme, our workshops have passed an annual inspection by a team of independent assessors and have complied with the Scheme's rigorous standards. So you can put your mind at ease knowing that the procedures are done, by the right people and to the highest standard.
From day dot AEG Motorhomes has always strived to give the best customer service and best quality of service, that's why we have invested in our team and workshop to become an Approved workshop.
Going forward as an Approved workshop this means we will:
- Display a detailed list of prices and labour rates
- Provide an estimate for any additional servicing or repair work over £150
- Give a realistic estimated time for completion and collection
- Use genuine spare parts where available
- Ensure all work is carried out using skill, care, and professional judgment
- Always provide you with a checklist of work done
- Not start work without your express authority
- Contact you for authority to continue if additional work is identified
- Notify you in writing of faults that are not rectified, with an honest assessment of the urgency of the repairs required.
Why use an Approved Workshop? Click here to find out
Always use AEG Motorhomes an Approved Workshop in Stourbridge, West Midlands to service your touring caravan or motorhome.
Contact our Service department today on 01384 848438.
Don't just take our word for it, find us on the official Approved Workshop website --> Click here
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our team for their continuous hard work and dedication.